I have more than 15 years’ experience writing for audiences of healthcare* providers and patients. I have an excellent ability to convey messages and tell stories that make connections with both.
- “Top 5 HIPAA compliance issues and who commits them” PrivaPlan Associates, Inc.
- “3 tips for protecting data when employees quit” PrivaPlan Associates, Inc.
- “How to Manage Holiday Surge Stress for Healthcare Workers” Eating Recovery Center
- “A Day in the Life: Adult Patients in PHP at Eating Recovery Center” Eating Recovery Center
- “Eating Disorder Recovery Quotes for Strength and Inspiration” Eating Recovery Center
- “PrivaPlan advises rural health care staff to train, train and retrain” PrivaPlan Associates, Inc.
- “Virtual Care You Can Trust – While treating patients virtually has become the new norm, it is not new to us.” Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center (PDF)
- A/B Subject Lines
A) “3 Reasons Why Our Virtual Care Programs Lead to Long-Lasting Recovery”
B) “Discover How Our Virtual Care Programs Keep Patients Connected”
Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center (PDF)
- College Referent Journey Emails With 8 Topics Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center (PDF)
- Launch of Twitter Channel @NJHealthMedEd – “The leading respiratory hospital provides continuing medical education, research insights, and best practices for patient care.” National Jewish Health Office of Professional Education (PDF)
- “Guidance to Levels of Care for Eating Disorder Treatment: How & When to Refer” Eating Recovery Center (PDF)
*I say healthcare, you say health care. Actually, I acquiesce – one word or two – it is up to you. Having worked for organizations that prefer one over the other, it is most important to be consistent throughout all messaging.
My Broadcast Journalism degree from the University of Texas put me in front of the camera as a TV reporter/anchor in West Texas. As amazing as that was, the lure of communication jobs in larger markets afforded me even more writing opportunities, including freelance writing for local media.
“Cheesman Park Visitors Receive Most Off-Leash Dog Citations and Warnings” Glendale Cheery Creek Chronicle
“Chinese Family Visits Colorado On Drive Around The World In Classic Car” Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle
“Cherry Creek Barista Wins National Coffee Competition” Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle
“Packard’s Hill Neighborhood Wins Historic Designation” Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle
“I’m Just a Regular Mom Spending Thousands to Make Sure My Kid Gets Into College” SheKnows Parenting
“Muhammad Ali loved babies: a firsthand account” HuffPost
Let me help tell your story.